Creative services for savvy startups.
Brand Identity Design
A captivating and cohesive brand identity is everything. It can be the difference between simply running a business, and building an influential brand.
We’ll dive into your brand personality, discover what makes you unique in your field, and devise a brand identity that sets you apart and communicates this to your tribe.
When we’re done, you’ll be set for success, with:
- A cohesive, professional brand identity
- A strong, iconic logo
- Defined brand colours and fonts
- Pattern and illustration assets (if required, to aid the brand story)
- A comprehensive brand kit
- A Style Guide to help you maintain consistency
Your online home should be an inspired space… creative, easy to use and the perfect visual representation of your brand.
My custom website designs are created from scratch on the WordPress platform. They are free of template limitations, fully responsive, retina-ready, and designed to ace Google’s page speed metrics.
Your site will be built live, in WordPress, using pro, agency-level software and licenses for optimum performance and speed. And my WordPress Hosting & Care Plan will ensure that it performs beautifully, and is securely protected, in the long run. So it continues to bring you business, while you focus on what you do best.
Find out more about my WordPress Hosting & Care Plan.
Squarespace is an incredible web design platform. It’s reliable, extremely intuitive and oh-so-user-friendly. The cherry on the cake? It’s all-in-one for ultimate ease (meaning there’s no hosting or maintenance requirements). All these things make it a fabulous choice for self-starters or those with simple site needs.
But when taking the DIY path, many people struggle to create a Squarespace site with wow-factor. Working with a designer changes things.
I will employ bespoke graphics, designer layouts and custom CSS to seriously amplify your site’s creative potential. When we’re done, it will be a custom design piece, tailored to your brand vibe and vision, and easy-as-pie to self-manage.
Social Media Templates
These days, brands are expected to show up regularly and consistently online. Our social feeds help us to connect with potential customers and build relationships that convert to sales. They are a crucial piece of ‘social proof’, that informs the modern consumer’s purchasing behaviours.
Without proper guidance, your feed can quickly morph into a hodgepodge of styles that feels messy and uninspiring. A collection of on-brand social media templates will help you establish a cohesive, branded feed and reassure potential customers that your brand is legit.
These templates will be tailored to your brand identity and messaging and set up in Canva for easy self-editing.
‘You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover’. But let’s face it, we do. So let’s dress your product in style and make it a must-have for your dream customer. To catch their eye, it’ll be wildly creative, super sleek and effortlessly iconic.
Whether your product is being packaged in a pouch, box, jar, flex-wrap, or otherwise. Whether it’s direct-print, labeled, tagged, or beyond. Let’s make it pop to the right people.
The print process can be daunting without the right knowledge, and I will happily stay in the loop as your personal design guru, to ensure that the artwork is set up correctly, and your packaging is produced to the highest standard.
Running a stellar event and need to get the word out there? Let’s set you up with a compelling poster that pops to your ideal crowd.
I can incorporate digital collage, hand-lettering or illustration into our creative strategy – the possibilities are truly endless.
Feel free to share any custom requirements with me too. Marketing collateral, event signage, merchandise, street press and print/digital ads can be incorporated into a neat production schedule that supports your marketing strategy.
Looking to pitch the next best-selling book to a publisher? Deliver course content through a series of striking workbooks? Or up-level your brand’s communications with a professional media kit, lookbook, etc?
I can design a standout print-ready or digital PDF that is on-brand, and keeps readers engaged from start to finish.
In this digital age, a beautifully designed and printed piece can have a big impact, set your brand apart, and be pinned-up, treasured and shared by your tribe.
Whether you’re producing a unique promo tool, a piece to accompany sales, or a print-media product, I can help with both design and print.
… and beyond!
I’ve branded small businesses to large NGO’s; packaged everything from food, to skincare; created event posters, bicycle skins, textile patterns and best-selling books; developed websites, apps and more.
In addition to these frequently-requested services, I welcome creative briefs of all shapes and sizes.
WordPress Hosting & Care Plan
All websites require a home on the web… a safe place (server) for your site files to be stored and securely accessed when someone visits your domain. This is referred to as ‘Hosting’. But not all hosting plans are created equal. My WordPress Hosting & Care Plan clients benefit from generous server space, a stable, fast and high-performing host, a dedicated contact, and a limited number of websites per server.
WordPress is an incredibly popular, dynamic and flexible web platform. A vast amount of third-party integrations means limitless possibilities (and at the same time, entry-points for keen hackers). That’s why WordPress websites require ongoing maintenance. To scan for malware and security issues, backup healthy files and complete regular updates to the WordPress core, themes and plugins.
Step One. Hello, stranger!
- You take a peek at my price list and reach out via my Introductory Questionnaire.
- I review your submission and eagerly confirm we’re the perfect match.
- We lock in a start date for your project, and begin to discuss your brand and vision.
- I might suggest a Zoom call to kick things off, or hit you with some questions to ensure I understand your brand inside out.
- Just like that, we’re ready to rumble!
Step Two. Preparing for our journey.
- I’ll usually create a mood board to kick things off and confirm I’m on the right track. This will set the tone for your brand or project.
- If we’re dreaming up an online space, we’ll plan the foundations, and clarify the layout and functionality.
Step Three. The adventure begins.
- I dive in, immerse myself in your project and spend some time in the creative zone.
- First, I’ll go deep into your brand and vision, analyse your goals and audience, and form a solid creative strategy that ticks all the boxes.
- Then, I’ll hit the tools, using design software and traditional art techniques to create a stand-out creative solution.
- It’s time for your first glimpse! I’ll share the initial concept(s) and seek your feedback. If we’re creating a website, I’ll share the home page first.
- We’ll discuss your ideas and incorporate any revisions
- If we’re creating a website, we’ll proceed a few pages at a time til it’s complete.
Step Four. Final touches & launch.
- Pop the champagne, we’re here! Get set for knock-out launch.
- You’ll be equipped with the right set of files to implement your new brand identity or launch your product/course/campaign.
- If your project involves print, I will stay in the loop as your personal design guru to help you navigate the print process.
- If we’re launching a new website, I’ll take care of the tech-steps (like submitting your sites to Google & Bing) and give you access to my training portal, so you can confidently update your site moving forward.
- It’s time to get excited about our next collaboration!